Terms of Business
Please note, anyone commissioning a piece of work agrees to abide by my terms of business, below.
- Before starting work I will always require a written confirmation that the client is happy with the finalised design and that they wish me to continue with the project.
- An email will suffice or else I will ask the client to sign a commission agreement.
- A deposit will always be requested before I commence work.
- The design process is usually free-of-charge so long as the final project goes ahead.
- Should the client choose to terminate the project after requesting initial designs, a fee will be incurred for any design work completed at the daily rate of £350.
- Full and final payment must be remitted at the time of completion, collection, delivery or installation. I do not provide payment terms or credit.
- I am a small business and, like all businesses – my time equals money. Extra costs may be incurred for changes to design, material etc after a price has been agreed.
- I WILL pursue any unpaid monies through legal means.
- © All designs, sketches and photography are copyright of Stuart Murdoch. These may not be used in any way without express permission.
These Terms govern your access to, usage of all content, Product and Services available at www.sculpture.scot website (the “Service”) operated by Stuart Murdoch, Sculptor (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to our services are subject to your acceptance, without modification, of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules and policies published and that may be published from time to time by us.
Please read the Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to any part of the terms of the Agreement, then you may not access or use our Services.
The Agreement does not transfer from Us to you any of Ours or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Stuart Murdoch and licensors.
Third Party Services
In using the Services, you may use third-party services, products, software, embeds, or applications developed by a third party (“Third Party Services”).
If you use any Third Party Services, you understand that:
- Any use of a Third Party Service is at your own risk, and we shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for Third Party websites or Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that We shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Where use of any part of our Services requires an account, you agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account.
You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your account. You are responsible for keeping your account information up-to-date and for keeping your password secure.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account that you use to access the Service. You shall not share or misuse your access credentials. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorised uses of your account or upon becoming aware of any other breach of security.
We may terminate or suspend your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
If you wish to terminate the Agreement or your Sculpture Scotland account, you may simply discontinue using our Services.
All provisions of the Agreement which, by their nature, should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Our Services are provided “AS IS.” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Stuart Murdoch and suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Stuart Murdoch, nor suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Except to the extent any applicable law provides otherwise, the Agreement and any access to or use of our Services will be governed by the laws of United Kingdom.
The proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to the Agreement and any access to or use of our Services will be the state and federal courts located in United Kingdom.
Stuart Murdoch, sculptor reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on our website, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new terms will take effect.
If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services within the designated notice period, or once the changes become effective.
Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms.